Advertisement

Juan - She Know

Juan - She Know Beat by The ANThem.

Lyrics/Letra

My baby tell me that sometimes she fells so bad
Because people remind her what she was a guy
i still love you honey i don't care what you are
he or she deosn't matter when you love me so right
For you im full of love
I want you to be us
whitout you im so blue
you body fells so good

She knows she makes me so right

i love you even if you fell like a boy
i love you even if you fell like a girl
meet you was the best thing in the world
and i fell so secure when you huge me in bed
i don't care
i love you the same
i see you heart
you are so bomb

she know she makes me so right

You tast so good
You make me so hot

She know she makes me so right

She know,Rock,Country,song,English,Español,Ella sabe,LGBT,

Post a Comment

0 Comments