Advertisement

INDOOR WEED GROW AT HOME | Nitrogen Toxicity

INDOOR WEED GROW AT HOME | Nitrogen Toxicity NITROGEN TOXICITY | MY INDOOR WEED GROW ‼️

In todays indoor weed grow update, I decided I am just going to own the fact that I have Nitrogen Toxicity. This season has definitely brought on a lot more obstacles than in my season 1. This is only my second time growing indoor and although it is a great experience it is a lot of tedious work!! I will be throwing these into flower regardless on Christmas so stay tuned! :)


V L O G M A S
I thought it was be a cool spin to my channel and I really want to give you more videos AS REQUESTED :). Since my channel is not a “vlog channel I will be making it customized to fit my lifestyle and channel. I decided I was going to post a video ever other day in the month of December up until Christmas. That is 12 videos of Christmas!! Hope you enjoy!

LIKE THIS VIDEO, IF YOU LIKED IT! :)

If you're new to my channel, thank you for checking it out! I really appreciate it! :) So many exciting videos planned in the near future. I hope you decide to stick around and SUBSCRIBE!

CHECK OUT MY PREVIOUS UPLOADS ! :)
Grow Weed at Home - WEEK 7-8 VEG UPDATE |
Getting Rid Of SPIDER MITES!! |
Get to Know ME Tag |

This Indoor weed grow has cannabis clones, I hope you enjoy growing weed indoors!

***AS OF RIGHT NOW I DO NOT HAVE ANY OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA BESIDES YOUTUBE.***


Business Inquires Only: Girly.Ganjaa@gmail.com


❤︎ Girly Ganja

*** Everything shown in this indoor weed video is legal in the state of California. This Video is intended for adults. This video does not promote any sale, use or abuse of any illegal drugs. Girly Ganja was created for entertainment/educational purposes. I am a legal medical Marijuana Patient in the state of California ***

cannabis clones,girly ganja,indoor weed grow,growing weed indoor,how to grow weed clones,clones,marijuana,cannabis,weed,growing cannabis clones,First indoor weed grow,how to grow indoor weed,medical marijuana grow,first weed grow,cannabis grow,weed grow,grow weed,growing cannabis,growing weed,indoor cannabis grow,growing indoor plants,indoor marijuana,Grow weed at home,indoor weed garden,Nitrogen toxicity weed,Nitrogen Toxicity on cannabis,

Post a Comment

0 Comments