Advertisement

If Brian's Toyota Supra was in Tokyo Drift! Forza Horizon 4 Steering Wheel + Pro Pedals Gameplay!

If Brian's Toyota Supra was in Tokyo Drift! Forza Horizon 4 Steering Wheel + Pro Pedals Gameplay! Forza Horizon 4 Toyota Supra Gameplay! If Paul Walkers fast and furious Supra was in Tokyo Drift! Drifting using sim racing setup Thrustmaster Steering Wheel + Pro Pedals with wheel stand pro.

My sim racing setup (What you see in this video)
My Sparco Racing Gloves -


Thrustmaster TX Wheel base (Xbox and PC Steering Wheel Servo) -


Thrustmaster Sparco steering wheel -


Thrustmaster Tss sparco Mod Handbrake -


Thrustmaster TH8a Shifter -


GT Omega Racing Seat –


Wheel Stand Pro


I record my forza horion 4 gameplay and sim racing setup using two logitech c920 webcams, obs studio on pc then edit with adobe premiere pro!




Forza horizon 4 steering wheel setup and more sim racing action on my Instagram




My Last Video:


If you’re not already subscribed to my channel, check it out for clean and realistic driving and drifting gameplay with a thrustmaster tx steering wheel and sim racing setup with wheel stand pro!




If you’d like to get in touch contact me ctorettoyt@gmail.com

forza horizon 4 tokyo drift,forza horizon 4 paul walker,forza horizon 4 supra,forza horizon 4 toyota,paul walkers supra,brian o connor,fast and furious 9,fast and furious cars,toyota supra drift,thrustmaster steering wheel,wheel stand pro,sim racing,drifting,forza horizon 4 drift,fast and furious tokyo drift song,forza horizon 4 drifting,tokyo drift song,

Post a Comment

0 Comments