Advertisement

I TRIED the ONE COLOR TRADE CHALLENGE in Adopt Me...Using Only My Favorite Color ( Roblox Adopt Me )

I TRIED the ONE COLOR TRADE CHALLENGE in Adopt Me...Using Only My Favorite Color ( Roblox Adopt Me ) Roblox Adopt Me Trade Challenge - Today we are going to be tring the one color trade challenge in adopt me using only my favorite color! Lets see what kind of legendary items and legendary pets we can get in this super fun trade challenge in adopt me! Trading only in one color was fun!
● Watch VLOGMAS Day 1 ►

------------------------------------­


.:Become a Sunflower:.
● TikTok: itsZaiLetsPlay
● Vlog Channel:
● Snapchat: ZaiLetsPlay
● Twitter:
● Instagram:


----------------------------------------­


Thank you for watching, liking, commenting, and subscribing!
If you read this leave a comment saying ► My favorite color is...!
----------------------------------------


.: Game Info :.
● Adopt Me
----------------------------------------­


#Roblox
#AdoptMe

Roblox,adopt me,roblox adopt me,one color trade challenge,adopt me robloxme trade,adopt me trading,trade challenge,adopt me trade challenge,one color only,one color,trading only in one color,only trading,girl gamer,zailetsplay,girl roblox youtuber,roblox trading,only in your favorite color,trading challenge,

Post a Comment

0 Comments