Advertisement

I Love You Goodbye Nina Celine Dion Instrumental guitar cover karaoke version with lyrics

I Love You Goodbye Nina Celine Dion Instrumental guitar cover karaoke version with lyrics Fresssshhhhh out of the Boy Hapay studio (a.k.a my bedroom) is another request from a beloved subscriber friend!

You want a version that you can sing-along to like a videoke/karaoke my friend? Your wish is my command!! Here’s my super #guitareoke version! sing your heart out!!

Here’s my super #guitareoke version of Celine Dion’s epic love song “I Love You Goodbye” made popular in the Philippines by Nina


"I Love You, Goodbye" is a song by Canadian singer Céline Dion from her 1992 self-titled English album. The song was written by prolific American songwriter Diane Warren. It was released as a promo single in the Philippines in 1992 with "I Feel Too Much" as a b-side taken from Unison album. The song became popular in different countries. In 1998, the song was featured in the Philippine drama Halik Sa Apoy on GMA Network.
Entertainment Weekly editor Arion Berger called this song "pleasantly innocuous".[1]

Céline Marie Claudette Dion CC OQ (/seɪˌliːn diˈɒn/,[2] also UK: /- ˈdiːɒn/,[3] French: [selin maʁi klodɛt djɔ̃], Quebec French: [- d͡zjɔ̃]; born 30 March 1968) is a Canadian singer. Born into a large family from Charlemagne, Quebec, she emerged as a teen star in her homeland with a series of French-language albums during the 1980s. She first gained international recognition by winning both the 1982 Yamaha World Popular Song Festival and the 1988 Eurovision Song Contest, where she represented Switzerland. After learning to speak English, she signed on to Epic Records in the United States. In 1990, Dion released her debut English-language album, Unison, establishing herself as a viable pop artist in North America and other English-speaking areas of the world.

Marifil Nina Barinos Girado-Enriquez (born November 1, 1980), known professionally as Nina, is a Filipina singer, occasional songwriter, record producer, TV and radio personality. She made her recording debut in 2002 after signing a recording contract with Warner Music Philippines.[2] Following the release of her debut album, she received numerous awards from different organizations and multiple album certifications by the Philippine Association of the Record Industry (PARI).[3] She established her position in the Philippine music industry in 2005 after releasing her third album Nina Live!. The album earned her the first ever Diamond award for a female OPM artist.[4] In the same year, she staged a Nina Live! concert at the Araneta Coliseum which became her biggest solo concert to date.[5]

I Love You Goodbye

Wish I could be the one
The one who could give you love
The kind of love you really need
Wish I could say to you
That I'll always stay with you
But baby that's not me
You need someone willing to give their heart and soul to you
Promise you forever, baby that's something I can't do
Oh I could say that I'll be all you need
But that would be a lie
I know I'd only hurt you
I know I'd only make you cry
I'm not the one you're needing
I love you, goodbye
I hope someday you can
Find some way to understand I'm only doing this for you
I don't really want to go
But deep in my heart I know this is the kindest thing to do
You'll find someone who'll be the one that I could never be
Who'll give you something better
Than the love you'll find with me
Oh I could say that I'll be all you need
But that would be a crime
I know I'd only hurt you
I know I'd only make you cry
I'm not the one you're needing
I love you, goodbye
Leaving someone when you love someone
It's the hardest thing to do
When you love someone as much as I love you
Oh I don't want to leave you
Baby it tears me up inside
But I'll never be the one you're needing
I love you, goodbye
Baby, its never gonna work out
I love you, goodbye

Arrangement, Performance and Recording by Boy Hapay


Equipment used: Fender American Standard Stratocaster, Boss DS-1, Macbook Pro (Logic Pro X, Final Cut Pro), Korg MicroKey, Canon 600D


Note:
Copyright of music, photos are with respective owners , no copyright infringement intended

fingerstyle,guitar,cover,lyrics,chords,intro,solo,tabs,music sheet,tutorial,lesson,piano,ukelele,sungha,sungha jung,acoustic guitar,instrumental,official,acoustic,covers,karaoke,opm,opmkaraoke,opm instrumental,opminstrumental,opm karaoke,minusone,minus one,song along,singalong,wish107.5,wish bus,boyhapay,guitareoke,kmjs,kapuso mo jessica soho,jessica soho,guitar tips,guitar care,guitar setup,bass guitar,bass lessons,bass tutorial,davie504,rocknastone,colove,

Post a Comment

0 Comments