Advertisement

However You Want it DJ Routine | Soul 2 Soul|Loon|P-Lo | Serato DJ Pioneer S9

However You Want it DJ Routine | Soul 2 Soul|Loon|P-Lo | Serato DJ Pioneer S9 I’ve been trying to make a routine for this P-Lo track for a while and then I heard @jadalareign drop soul to soul at freehold a few weeks ago and I was like EUREKA💡!!! I’m back practicing, stepping my #djing up. Craze Fourcolorzack & Milesmedina came to BK last month and put on a Masterclass for DJ’s. I’m inspired to take it to another level #2020 .

Twitter/FB/IG: @thirdletterc
www.thirdletterc.com

Serato,Pioneer S9,DJ,soul 2 soul however do you want me,soul 2 soul back to life,dj routines,hip hop,live dj mix,loon bad boy records,p diddy,p-lo sneeze,soul music,serato dj,serato dj pro,djs,gopro,gopro music,

Post a Comment

0 Comments