Advertisement

How I Lost 20 Pounds Doing 100 Push-Ups Every Day

How I Lost 20 Pounds Doing 100 Push-Ups Every Day VLOGMAS DAY 9 is here! Are you guys freaking bored of me yet. Today i decided to revisit the push up challenge I did earlier this year. I feel like fitness took over my life in 2019 and I could not be more happy. I lost 20 pounds by doing this and want to continue to lose weight. SMASH the like button if ur still reading this and maybe follow me on tiktok @davidparody1

PUSH UP VIDEO (EARLY 2019):

LOSING WEIGHT FAST!!! PUSH UP CHALLENGE

push up challenge,pushups everyday for 30 days,pushups challenge,how i lost 20 pounds,how to lose weight,how to do pushups,how to do push up,how to gym,gym push ups,best exercise workout,best workout no equipment,proper pushup,lose fat,lose belly fat,calisthenics,push up calisthenics,how to do more push ups,effective pushup variations,davidparody,fitness,

Post a Comment

0 Comments