Advertisement

Gruesome Twosome Play Dead Rising 2 #3

Gruesome Twosome Play Dead Rising 2 #3 My name is KJ. I reside In Chicago, Illinois. I am 20 years old & I'm a PS4 gamer/live streamer. I stream everything you could possibly imagine but my favorites are, Resident Evil, GTA, Friday The 13th, Crash Bandicoot & the list goes on. I'm a big horror genre fan so if It's a horror game, expect to see that on here. I have a friendly & close knit community/family that I call, my Fireflies. That you can be apart of by attending my streams & slapping that big red button. Everyone is welcomed on my channel & no hate will be tolerated towards me or my Fireflies so please no bad vibes. Much love.. Lady In Red

#PS4Live,PlayStation 4,Sony Interactive Entertainment,Dead Rising 2,KJDelRey,Games,gameplay,gamer,gamergirl,gaming,

Post a Comment

0 Comments