Advertisement

Growing Old (•Original Song•)

Growing Old (•Original Song•) Excuse my flukes (there’s a lot of them) 😅 wrote this down yesterday and decided to try and record it!

Lyrics:

My heads gone cloudy it’s been this way for years
I used to be afraid now I’d trade anything for some fears
Apathy has taken the best of me
So I lost my best and I’ve lived with rest now I’m stuck soul searching
Is this growing old? (X2)
(CHORUS)
*9 to 5 with chains and ties it’s just apart of life
Cause your old enough to sign your name on bills even though it kills
My baby’s working night And
we thought are out home and being alone would teach us everything we don’t know but now we live in the unknown
Is this growing old (x2)*
Youthful eyes
Have lost the life that used to but bright in their shiny might
But now it’s found breathing the butt end in of a cigarettes light
Glossy eyes fade into the night oh
Welcome to adult life
(CHORUS) (x2)

#guitar #originalsong #growingold,

Post a Comment

0 Comments