Advertisement

Grow Room Update (LED Light Giveway Coming!)

Grow Room Update (LED Light Giveway Coming!) This is an update video on my Winter Grow Room where I'm attempting to grow tomatoes, peppers, eggplant, and squash during the WINTER! :O) I did this last year and it's a great way to enjoy my hobby during the drab months of the year. I will be giving away an LED grow light as well. If you want to take a look at the light ahead of time, the link is below and in my Amazon Store, link also below.

Spider Farmer SF 1000 LED Grow Light:

If you're interested in growing microgreens like I do, I wrote a book on it:

Black & White Paperback Version -
Color Paperback Version -
Kindle Version - Either link with paperbacks above.

Check out my Amazon Store. It contains everything that I use in all of my gardening & more adventures including microgreens and hydroponics. So, when I talk about anything that interests you and you think, "Hummm, where can I get that?" Well, it's all right here, you pay nothing extra for using it, and it's always updated!

If you have questions, or just want to chat about anything, you can contact me at c3voyage@gmail.com.

DISCLAIMER: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. This means that if you click on one of the product links or my amazon storefront, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support my channel and allows us to continue to make videos like this. The best thing about it is that it doesn't add a penny to your purchase price! Thank you for the support!

If you love to travel or RV, we do too! Here's Gina and my travel channel:

Music:
Up Above by Letterbox
Clover 3 by Vibe Mountain

C3Voyage,C3 Voyage,Hydroponic Gardening & More with Brent,spider farmer,spider farmer LED,spider farmer sf1000,grow room,winter gardening,LED lighting,water culture,aerated water culture,DWC,hydroponic gardening,hydroponic tomatoes,hydroponic peppers,

Post a Comment

0 Comments