Advertisement

Great deal on awesome merchandise!

Great deal on awesome merchandise! I'm excited about this package deal I have going on with my awesome merchandise! The funds will be going towards my wife BJ Glaze and our next bodybuilding competition! Which will be the GBO Legacy Classic on June 20th 2020 in Stafford Texas at Stafford Civic Center.

These shirts and autograph photos are to help support my Pro. Bodybuilding journey and my legacy also to keep the awareness on going abut Loose Muscle Chorea Cerebral Palsy and Scoliosis. Because I am one out of 17 million people diagnosed with Loose Muscle Chorea Cerebral Palsy and the only one living in the world today. I was diagnosed with Childhood Scoliosis at the age of 12 years old. I am one in 9 million people living with this disability in the world today. I hope soon to get into the Guinness Book of World Records so I can set my Legacy.

If you would like to make a donation toward my legacy I truly appreciate it. I will also give away 1 free t-shirt and 3 pictures of my choosing for donations $50 or more. This is for United States only shipping.

If you have Facebook private message me your address and size shirt. If you have Instagram Direct message me your address and size shirt.

Thank you in advance and God bless!


merchandise!

Post a Comment

0 Comments