Advertisement

FIELD OF FREEZE IN MADDEN MOBILE 20 AND PURCHASING BRAND NEW FIELD PASS!!! HERE ARE THE BASICS!!!

FIELD OF FREEZE IN MADDEN MOBILE 20 AND PURCHASING BRAND NEW FIELD PASS!!! HERE ARE THE BASICS!!! Field of Freeze is in Madden Mobile 20!!! Today I review what field of freeze is all about, I buy the field pass, and show you what you can earn in this promo!!! Definitely, even if you buy the sideline pass for only $1.99 which is dirt cheap, you can still unlock offers in the store that help you along. As a result of gem and coin store offers, the master series, and completing some sets, I have 41,000/50,000 points toward Sean Taylor. I only bought the field pass. Hopefully you enjoyed this overview of the promo and if you have any questions on anything within the promo or how to best progress, put it in the comments or DM me on Instagram @maddenmobilepatriotsman. Drop a like if you enjoyed and subscribe to the channel if you are new!!!

Follow me on Instagram: @MaddenMobilePatriotsman

Madden Mobile League: GALATICA

Username: Patriotsman

BASICS!!!

Post a Comment

0 Comments