Advertisement

Dress Sew Along (Pattern Tracing)

Dress Sew Along   (Pattern Tracing) This is going to be a sew a long video series of how I sew a dress. Along the way I'll be offering my suggestions and how I do things in the sewing room.

I hope you learn along the way, this video will just be about tracing the sewing pattern. Join me in the next video where I cut out my fabric and say why I chose to work with the fabric that I have purchased.


Links to more videos:

Sewing a Straight Line


Applying Interfacing



Thank you for watching.



♥ SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE YOU TUBE VIDEOS ♥







Faodail Bio



I love putting fun into whatever I do, teaching, sewing, learning. As long as it's fun that's when i'm most myself. I started sewing over four years ago, self taught.



Frustrating, difficult, confusing were all words I used to describe sewing, why? With perseverance, drive and a will to learn you can sew whatever your heart desires. I now aim to help others in their journey as I don't want you to struggle as much as I did at the start.



My Credo is:



♥ Enjoy the learning

♥ Get excited about the process

♥ Have fun creating your work



I am a Certified Ambassador of Education for Baby lock and currently own a Baby lock Soprano sewing machine and Baby lock Enlighten serger. I also like to highlight some of my favourite sewing supplies.



Faodailer, welcome to the community







♥ FIND ME ON SOCIAL ♥



Instagram:

Facebook:

Twitter:





♥ SHOP FAODAIL ♥



www.faodailcreation.com





Faodail Creation started life as an online store making handmade products then I wanted to create extra value for my followers. So I created my own sewing tutorials on You Tube helping to teach people the knowledge that i've learnt.



I have not been paid or sponsored to create this video



For business inquires please contact me at faodailcreation@gmail.com



Disclaimer : One of these links directs you to my online store.



#sewing #faodailcreation #quilt

sew,sewing patterns,sewing video,

Post a Comment

0 Comments