Advertisement

day in the life of a college freshman

day in the life of a college freshman #college #collegevlog

Happy Sunday & happy Vlogmas kiddos. In today’s video, I take you through an average day in my life as a college freshman at American University. I try to keep things as real as possible so you’re able to see a realistic sneak peek into my daily life. Enjoy :))

xoxo, Paige

✰ FOLLOW ME ✰
Instagram:
Spotify:

✰ FOR BUSINESS INQUIRIES ✰
Email: Paigemgmt@fullscreen.com

✰ MUSIC USED ✰
(in order of appearance)
Music by Eric Reprid - June Blues -
Music by Beekwilder - Fridge Broke (Instrumental) -
Music by Cults - 2099 -
Music by Gil Wanders - R.O.A.S.N (Ramen On A Summer Night) -

subscribe for more! cya next sunday :)

college,college vlog,day in the life,college day in the life,college day in my life,college vlogs,college freshman,dorm tour,productive day in my life,college week in my life,college vlogger,

Post a Comment

0 Comments