Advertisement

Can You Preserve Sunflowers In Resin?

Can You Preserve Sunflowers In Resin? You guys always ask, can you put sunflowers in resin so we're finally trying it out!
Leave some love & subscribe!

Find all my creations in my shop!


Come join the party on Instagram!


AMAZON SUPPLY LIST:


RESIN: use the code ARTSY to save at checkout!
Culture Cast Casting Resin:

TOPCOAT: Artist Resin


Business Contact: Artsymadwoman.biz@gmail.com

This video is not sponsored.

Music from YouTube Music Library

About my channel: Hey guys! I'm Heather, the crazy lady behind ArtsyMadwoman! I'm a resin artist & I preserve flowers in resin along with creating & testing out all kinds of fun crafty thangs! I hope you subscribe & stick around for the mad things we're going to do ;D

resin art,resin,tutorial,alcohol ink,resin artist,artsymadwoman,resin tutorial,how to,casting resin,diy,do it yourself,resin casting,home decor,counterculturediy,flowers in resin,alcohol ink techniques,wall art,real flowers,preserve,preserved flowers,floral art,floral,florist,flowers,epoxy resin,resin epoxy,crazy resin lady,crafts,

Post a Comment

0 Comments