Advertisement

BULKY Special Dracozolt is a PROBLEM | PokéBattles (Pokémon Wifi Battles)

BULKY Special Dracozolt is a PROBLEM | PokéBattles (Pokémon Wifi Battles) Welcome to my Pokemon Sword and Shield Online RANKED Singles Wifi Battle series! We'll be climbing the ranks of ranked (I potentially wanted to get to Masterball Tier then camp out but hit a little hurdle so let's start from 7). Once we hit Masterball Tier I'm sure things will get super serious and I can't mess around too much in regards to sets.

For this episode, Dracozolt is the key! IF YOU DIDN'T KNOW...Dracozolt is a monster. Bolt beak sets are what everyone found and latched onto but I wasn't feeling like following the party. I saw his bulk potential and the type spread he can cover if we use special moves and I was enlightened.

The only problem is this was supposed to be Cramorant's episode...but Draco kept shining like a star...

If you guys have been around we got a PVP series for Digimon Story called DigiBattles...it only felt right to name this one, PokeBattles LOL. This first episode was streamed but the next will be offline recorded and it will probably fluctuate.

If you guys want to know the sets on any of my mons just let me know I'll drop 'em in the comments.

#PokemonSwordandShield #PokemonWifiBattles #Dracozolt

Thumbnail art by:

Become a Member today! ►

-----------------------------------------------

【JOIN THE JAMSQUAD】

Twitter ►

Instagram ►

Twitch ►

Channel Discord ►

pokemon sword and shield,pokemon shield,competitive pokemon sword and shield,pokemon sword and shield ranked wifi battles,pokemon sword,pokemon sword and shield battle,pokemon sword and shield wifi battle,pokemon,pokemon sword and shield wifi battles,pokemon sword and shield master ball tier,pokemon sword and shield road to master ball tier,pokemon sword and shield ranked,jamm3r,

Post a Comment

0 Comments