Advertisement

BIRD PHOTOGRAPHY with Nikon Z6 | camera settings, camouflage, permanent photo blind and coffee..

BIRD PHOTOGRAPHY with Nikon Z6 | camera settings, camouflage, permanent photo blind and coffee.. I am in my permanent photo blind to do some bird photography and it is one of the first time I am shooting from here solely with the Nikon Z6. The birds are comfortable with the blind itself, but they seem to notice when I am there. Hanging up the camouflage in the opening gives me the advantage that I can look out and still remain unseen. At least it worked out very well.

This is probably the most I have ever pushed one of my video cameras. Most of the video is recorded on ISO 20.000 in the light from a candle light on the Nikon Z6. As you can see the quality is really bad - especially in the beginning. But regardless I managed to tell my story from a day in the photo blind:)

••• FOLLOW ME •••
Instagram:
Facebook:
Twitter:
Website:
Sign up for my newsletter:

••• SOME GEAR IN THE VIDEO •••

Camera Equipment:
Camera: Nikon Z6
Microphone:
24-70mm lens:
Camera bag:

GEAR LIST ON MY WEBSITE


See you out there !

All the best
Morten

photographing birds,bird photography,photo blind,photos of birds,wildlife photography,wildlife photographer,nature photography,photography,nikon,behind the scenes,nature,morten hilmer,morten hilmer fotograf,photography wildlife,morten hilmer photographer,photographer,photo hide,nikon z6,camera settings,nikon z6 settings,camouflage,nikon 600mm,permanent photo blind,jack russell,nikon z6 high iso video,nordic,danmark,denmark,photography denmark,coffee,

Post a Comment

0 Comments