Advertisement

Beginner To 2k Guide Aoe2 DE | Playing Slow and Adapting Throughout The Game

Beginner To 2k Guide Aoe2 DE | Playing Slow and Adapting Throughout The Game So in this episode I talk about the importance of taking your time to finish off a game when you have the advantage. I see tons of players try to rush to end the game and end up throwing a simple victory. Make sure you have the mindset of when you are ahead, try to get more ahead rather than trying to end the game. I also talk about adapting to mistakes (my own and my opponents) and always shaping your economy to match your gameplan.

I forgot to show the achievements so here are a few screenshots:

military -
economy -
technology -
society -

Watch me Live:
Join my Discord:

aoe2,hera,guide,best,civ overview,how to,daut,aoe2 DE,age,empires,tierlist,age of empires,tatoh,theviper,Definitive Edition,t90official,build order,spirit of the law,

Post a Comment

0 Comments