Advertisement

Amazing Crackings and head massage by SHAMBOO BARBER | ASMR | NECK, NASAL BRIDGE, SPINE CRACKS.

Amazing Crackings and head massage by SHAMBOO BARBER | ASMR | NECK, NASAL BRIDGE, SPINE  CRACKS. Barber name - Shambhoo ( Reiki's Brother)
Salon - Shankar hair cut salon
Address - Shop no - 49, Kasidih main road , near tractor mod, Jamshedpur Jharkhand.
Massage - Skin cracking and Relaxing head massage .
Massage cost 1.5 USD Dollars ( 100 INR)

Today Shambhoo really amazed me with his barbering skills and did his job tremendously. He told me before starting the massage that he will crack my back muscles today but he was little confused becoz of my thick muscles as its difficult to hold. His Techniques see really going next level. Tidaybhe satisfied me so much. The way he grip the muscle and put adject pressure to relax the body. What do you think guys , Is he better than Reiki Reiki master. I feel if he try, he can also be the next ASMR Star . Must give your feedback.

Please subscribe my channel to get regular notifications updates of my new videos .
Also thankyou everyone for watching and commenting on my video.
Have a lovely and healthy sleep tonight.
Goodnight everyone
Sweet dreams
Indian barber Tez
#headmassage ##skincracking #ASMR #indianbarber #indianmassage #neckcracking

masaje de cabeza,Massage de la tte,Massage na cabeca,Масаж головы,Head message,back massage,Indian head massage,Indian massage,ASMR video,ASMR massage,ASMR Head massage,asmr neck massage,ASMR shoulder massage,ASMR back massage,cosmic massage,Baba sen,Cosmic barber,Cosmic baba,Baba massage,Baba head massage,Baba cosmic barber,Baba the cosmic Barber,Body Massage,massage,頭のマサージ,hoved massage,Kopfmessage,asmr massage,shoulder massage,

Post a Comment

0 Comments