Advertisement

Ali Gaye (Top Rated Defensive End) on Committing to LSU's 2020 Class

Ali Gaye (Top Rated Defensive End) on Committing to LSU's 2020 Class Top-rated junior college defensive end Ali Gaye joins Off the Bench to talk about recruiting and his spot in the newest class.

“I do feel as if it’s one of the top programs in the nation,” Gaye said. “I didn’t expect them to be this good this year.”

Playing in junior college was an experience he felt was necessary.

“It was humbling for me,” Gaye said. “I needed to go that route, because I needed to learn what it took… to stay with this game. Also, being in the classroom and just working hard, overcoming adversity. I will never forget it. It will be something I will tell my kids one day.”

Gaye also highlighted his biggest strengths as a player.

“I feel like my length and my quick get off the ball,” Gaye said, “and just trying to beat the offensive lineman to the jump… that’s what my best strengths are.”

Top,Rated,Junior,College,Defensive,End,Ali,Gaye,Off The Bench,Recruiting,Class,Ed,Orgeron,Dave,Aranda,Joe,Burrow,ESPN,1045,Talk,Radio,Opinion,LSU,Football,Death,Valley,SEC,Tiger,Stadium,Geaux,

Post a Comment

0 Comments