Advertisement

5 Millionaire Habits that will change your life (as a millionaire)

5 Millionaire Habits that will change your life (as a millionaire) Ex-Google TechLead gives his top 5 habits as a millionaire. Thanks to our sponsor Skillshare, an online learning community - get your FREE 2 month trial at

I was inspired by Nate O'Brien's video on this same topic here, so check his channel out

Join me in my new coding interview training program here

And, join ex-Google/ex-Facebook engineers in 60+ whiteboard coding sessions at (20% off now, limited time):

» Get my free daily coding interview practice at

» Get 2 free stocks (up to $1000 value) by opening an account and depositing $100.


» Want to know what computer/camera gear I'm using?


» Get Official TechLead t-shirt merch.


» Check out TechLead: Season 1 here, my older private videos.


» Affiliate Program: Are you an influencer with 5000+ followers, or do you know someone? Join my affiliate program and share our coding interview prep series for 50% commission, I'd love to work with you. Drop me a line at techleadhd@gmail.com and I'll get you set up.

» Party up:


techlead,habits of successful people,how to become a millionaire,millionaire habits,millionaire mindset,habits of millionaires,change your life,how to get rich,how to be a millionaire,rich habits,money habits,how to make more money,millionaire tips,

Post a Comment

0 Comments