Advertisement

✨😍 5 Charming & Lovely Everyday Things in The Netherlands - Grateful to Live in NL- Jovie's Home

✨😍 5 Charming & Lovely Everyday Things in The Netherlands - Grateful to Live in NL- Jovie's Home Hi, welcome to Jovie's Home!

Today I'm sharing 5 everyday/normal things in The Netherlands that I find charming, beautiful and lovely. What do you think?

----
Thank you, as always, to Daan for his excellent editing help.
---
► Email me: jovieshome.business@gmail.com (Business inquiries only, please)
► Email my editor: editor.daan@gmail.com

►Subscribe:

►Instagram:

►Facebook:

My name is Jovie and I am an American Expat Mama living in and LOVING The Netherlands. On Tuesdays On Tuesdays I make educational videos about aspects of Dutch life in English. On Thursdays, I post a random video - anything and everything from cleaning and organizing to cooking and talking about mom-related issues.

My goal is to help people who are new to The Netherlands navigate different aspects of the Dutch system. I also enjoy sharing my love of The Netherlands with Dutch viewers and chatting with you in the comments about this great little country.

Won't you come on over, kick off your shoes and stay awhile?
__

Jovies,Jovie's,jovie,jovana,Netherlands,Holland,Jovie's Home,American expat in the netherlands,American in Holland,Life in Holland,Dutch life,living in the Netherlands as an Amercian,dutch culture,is the netherlands beautiful?,is holland pretty,i love holland,is holland clean,flower shops,in-ground garbage containers,graffiti in holland,graffiti in the netherlands,moving bridges,is holland beautiful?,what is beautiful about the netherlands,

Post a Comment

0 Comments