Advertisement

Youtube - Who would like to participate in my youtube gathering video? : ALL CREATORS WELCOME

Youtube - Who would like to participate in my youtube gathering video? : ALL CREATORS WELCOME Youtube gathering - hello YouTube 👋
who would like to be in my video?

The question - What does Youtube mean to you as a creator?
Send a 30 second clip with your answer, NO music please as I will fill in the rest.

I am having a problem with receiving clips through e-mail, so please feel free to add me on Facebook and you can send me the clip via messenger no problem 😊

My Facebook account :


Giving the viewers a chance to see other creators from all over the world.
All clips are welcome, but please no more than 30 seconds, otherwise I will NOT use it

Please feel free to drop your thoughts, opinions and comments in the comment section down below.



THE MOST DANGEROUS LINK KNOWN TO MAN! WARNING! (18+)




"HELP THE OUTBURSTS COME TO LIFE"

- All donations would be appreciated.
- Help me buy cameras & equipment


------------------------------------------------------------------

Looking for no copyright music?




-Big YOUTUBERS use this link below-

The outbursts,youtube gathering video,who would like to participate in my youtube video,content creators collaboration,

Post a Comment

0 Comments