Advertisement

Van Modifications! Extra passenger seat!

Van Modifications! Extra passenger seat! In this vid I make some modifications to allow my van to carry an additional passenger. I'm really pleased with the change. I hope you enjoy.

If you would like to buy a Luke's Van Life! Sticker please follow this link...


You can also find me on instagram, Lukes Van Life!
Or Contact me on lukesvanlife@gmail.com

Thank you for all your offers to send financial support.

If you enjoy my channel and would like to support it, here is my paypal link...

(add note)

useful links...

Bug zapper



Diesel Heater (i believe this link may not work anymore)


Toilet


Shower


Filming Kit

Drone, DJI Spark Fly More Combo


Sony A6000


Sony Gun / Zoom mic


Go Pro Hero 7 Silver



Music Credits,

Youtube


lukes van life,lukesvanlife,building a camper,self build camper,self build campervan,self built campervan,self built camper,travel,travel in van,van meets,van tour,

Post a Comment

0 Comments