Advertisement

Tarot Therapy for Capricorn: 'You Are More Self Aware!' December 2019 (Timeless)

Tarot Therapy for Capricorn: 'You Are More Self Aware!' December 2019 (Timeless) Hello!
Thank you so much for watching this video! Make sure to like, comment, and subscribe to my channel if this reading resonated!

Keep in mind that this is a general reading. If you want something more specific to your situation, follow me on Instagram and I will give you a reading there, as I am in the process of making a website.
All readings are $11.11
Know that Separation is an Illusion πŸ’•
Instagram: sun.moon.star.tarot
Instagram for healing your Chakras: chakra__meditaton (two underscores)
Email Address: sun.moon.star.tarot1111@gmail.com

To Book a personal reading, you can email me, or you can follow me on instagram and ask me your questions there!

tarot,oracle,guidance,astrology,tarot cards,

Post a Comment

0 Comments