Advertisement

Site A: Mediavine DENIED (Empire Flippers Case Study)

Site A: Mediavine DENIED (Empire Flippers Case Study) Not too long ago I posted about applying with this site to Mediavine (I've never had enough traffic on a site to apply for mediavine) so I thought I'd try it out.

Took awhile to get review (more than a week) and then I got the news via email.

DENIED. No explanation.

But I did get a personal email from the manager about it. which is a change from Adsense which is pretty cold and automated, with no personal touches or flair.

So we'll add that experience to the wheelhouse, and then move on and keep looking at what we can do to this site to perhaps make it more attractive to mediavine in the future.

google adsense,mediavine,adsense case study,mediavine case study,applying for mediavine,premium ad network,adsense,adsense tips,mediavine tips,adsense tricks,mediavine tricks,adsense alternative,adsense vs mediavine,adsense versus mediavine,

Post a Comment

0 Comments