Advertisement

Shipping Tips for Selling On Ebay : How To ship a first class package with priority mail supplies

Shipping Tips for Selling On Ebay : How To ship a first class package with priority mail supplies Being a seller on ebay comes with learning tricks for shipping, like using priority supplies to ship off first class packages. Ride along with me as I ship off my eBay and mercari packages. For my eBay package I didn’t feel like going to get my usual shipping supplies from my storage so I used priority mail instead and showed you how to as well....only in emergency cases tho. If you like this kind of content give this video a thumbs up and don’t forget to subscribe and leave a comment for whatever other content you would like to see!

Follow me on Instagram : @tiffany.jacksonnn

ebay,mercari,how i ship on ebay,ebay shipping,mercari shipping,ebay shipping how,priority mail supplies,how to ship for ebay,first class shipping,how to ship priorty mail,how to ship first class,how to ship on ebay,how to ship on mercari,how to,ebay selling tips and tricks,ebay selling for beginners,ebay shipping tips 2019,ebay shipping tips and tricks,selling on ebay shipping tips,shipping on ebay,selling on ebay tips,selling on ebay,ebay seller,

Post a Comment

0 Comments