Advertisement

Reviewing 2019 Celebrity Halloween Costumes cuz im real

Reviewing 2019 Celebrity Halloween Costumes cuz im real Get Honey for FREE and start saving money today ▸
My subscribers have already saved over $396,000 on stores like Amazon, Forever21 & Target.
Thanks Honey for sponsoring today’s video!


Check out my new podcast! Messy W/ Mac & Mike
SOUNDCLOUD:
SPOTIFY:
APPLE PODCAST:

Check out my other videos!
REACTING TO ANTI-GAY COMMERCIALS BECAUSE I'M GAY:
FINDING A SUGAR DADDY ON GRINDR WITH A TWINK:

VIEWERS PICK MY OUTFITS Because I'm Lonely:

I follow a Bob Ross painting tutorial with only audio


I decided to review this past Halloween and other Halloween costumes worn by celebrities because why the hell not. My favorite was definitely Heidi Klum

Follow My Social-ness
TWITTER:

INSTAGRAM:

TUMBLR:

FACEBOOK


Similar to: best tik tok compilation, Visicks, Succculent, Tik Tok Funny, pwediepie

I'm a satirical comedic vlogger who creates content that is a cross between “Intelligently funny” and “an organized hot mess.” I do pop culture reviews, challenges, storytimes, etc. such as "Why I'm Boycotting Beyonce", "A Salty Response from Pluto", "If Donald Trump Had Snapchat", "Why JuJu on That Beat is Evil" AND MORE!

halloween costumes,celebrity halloween costumes,halloween 2019,halloween costume ideas,last minute halloween costumes,halloween,cardi b,tana mongeau vlogs,jake paul,kardashians halloween,heidi klum,heidi klum halloween,bts halloween,bts,after halloween,james charles,harry potter,emma chamberlain,celebrity news,demi lovato,josh peck,david dobrik,shua vlogs,

Post a Comment

0 Comments