Advertisement

Raindance 100% (Extreme Demon) by Milos482 and more

Raindance 100% (Extreme Demon) by Milos482 and more Buy From The Vault:

So I was playing the level and the game randomly closed which was kinda annoying so i just beat it the next attempt lmao. It’s quite fun to learn but not very fun to beat unless you get really lucky. In my opinion it’s not deserving of extreme demon difficulty. There’s a 240hz bug at the ship at 26 which I fixed. My 99th and 100th extreme should be coming up soon! I have 50% on extreme number 99, which is a top 30 :)

Level info:
Name: Raindance
by: Milos482
Design: 2.5/10
Gameplay: 3/10
Enjoyment: 4/10
Fails: 97, 88
Attempts: insane demon
Position on Demonlist: Legacy
Song:

My Top 10 Achievements:
Zodiac (#1 Demon):
Crimson Planet (#2 Demon):
Bloodlust (#3 Demon):
Lucid Nightmares (#4 Demon):
Kowareta (#5 Demon):
Deimos (#6 Demon):
Arctic Lights (#7 Demon):
Visible Ray (#8 Demon):
Plasma Pulse Finale (#9 Demon):
The Yandere (#10 Demon):

Join Discord Server!

geometry dash,extreme demon,geometry dash extreme demon,extreme demon geometry dash,nswish,geometry dash nswish,nSwish,

Post a Comment

0 Comments