Advertisement

Pondering Winter Weather #3 - POW Weather Channel

Pondering Winter Weather #3 - POW Weather Channel Thanks so much for watching and be sure to like this video. Subscribe to my channel if you enjoy weather-related content as I upload about 5 videos a week to keep you informed.

In this video, I expand on my overall winter thoughts and why I think this will be the coldest winter in 6 years and potentially more. I go over the reasoning on why I came up with my official winter outlook. Have a great day!

Check out some of my social media outlets below:


- Weather Reviews
- Instagram
www.ponderonweather.com - Website
ponderonweather@gmail.com - Email

weather,the weather channel,meteorology,forecast,winter thoughts,weather channel,live weather,weather updates,weather forecast,us weather,enso outlook,nao,winter,winter 2019-2020,winter outlook 2019-20,winter outlook 2019-2020,winter forecast 2019-20,polar vortex,polar vortex 2019,ultimate 2019-2020 winter forecast,snow,live weather updates,record cold,winter outlook,mbgc combo,pattern change,snowfall,

Post a Comment

0 Comments