Advertisement

PBS GETTING STARTED RIGHT | RRR247

PBS GETTING STARTED RIGHT | RRR247 11/19 the latest PBS GETTING STARTED RIGHT VIDEO FOR RRR247


Please hit the SUBSCRIBE button and hit the BELL to be notified when I make a new video!

Join my team here:
Check out
FACEBOOK:
Email me here: priscillasfit@gmail.com

Hello! My name is Priscilla Ashleigh and I am a wife, stay at home mom, a Christian and home based business mentor. I am work from home success story. I love helping people live well, have fun, and create the time & financial freedom to do the things they've always wanted to do. I've been involved in the online marketing profession since 2010 and I love the TIME FREEDOM this profession offers me.

Based on my success in previous home-based business, I was given an opportunity to become a Wine Ambassador and help build this opportunity to millions. Wine Ambassador is currently open in the United States however, We have plans to expand GLOBALLY in the near future. You definitely want to sign with a someone who is a leader in the industry and has earned a six figure income plus we have a training system for you to follow. I have scripts for you to use and a lot of training videos here on my youtube channel.

I am SO glad I said YES to this opportunity. I have been recognized in the industry as:

#1 Recruiter in 2019
Top 10 income earner in 2017, 2018 & 2019
SIX FIGURE earner
As of 2019 I have earned over $700,000 in the industry

This opportunity is a great for small business ideas, we teach you how to make money online/make money at home.

We are a monthly wine tasting club: Wine Ambassador Wine of The Month Club. We receive great wines, delivered to our front door, from small batch wineries from California in Napa and Sonoma County. Customers and Reps can refer 3 friends to their link and receive their wine for FREE.

I am responsible for continuing fast-track growth by connecting new business partners / distributors to the business opportunity and teaching them our simple, duplicating system. I also grow our customer base with our wine of the month club.

I really love it. Wine is fun, wine is an economy proof item, and everyone loves a good monthly subscription to wine. Especially wine being delivered to your home. While I love a good glass of wine, what I am even more obsessed with is helping people start and build an income producing businesses that they can run from home or anywhere with wifi.

What about you ... when was the last time you enjoyed a great glass of wine? Are you ready to start making money from home? Reach out, lets chat. Or watch some of my youtube videos here.

God Bless,
Priscilla Ashleigh
Christian, Wife, Mom

6 Figure Earner
Home-Based Business Mentor
714-655-5319

top ten direct cellars,work from home ideas for moms,wine goes mlm,jobs for moms at home,side business ideas from home,how can I make money at home,pbs getting started right,performance blogging system,rrr247,

Post a Comment

0 Comments