Advertisement

Overwatch - THE NERFS OVERWATCH NEEDED (Shields Nerfed, DPS Heroes Are Back!)

Overwatch - THE NERFS OVERWATCH NEEDED (Shields Nerfed, DPS Heroes Are Back!) Blizzard heard our cries and are finally releasing a nerf to put an end to the Double Shield meta! This patch includes a bunch of changes to the main tanks of Overwatch, including buffs to heroes like Genji and Zarya!

My Merch :
My Twitter :
My Twitch :
My Instagram :

My Gamertag: BRO YOU WACK

TheBroBroadcast,BRO YOU WACK,Overwatch,the nerfs overwatch needed,shields nerfed,overwatch shields nerfed,shields nerf,nerf,overwatch nerf,hero changes,hero nerfs,hero buffs,main tank nerfs,overwatch changes,patch notes,overwatch patch notes,patch 1.43,overwatch patch 1.43,patch,update,ptr,overwatch ptr update,all hero changes,orisa nerf,sigma nerf,reinhardt nerf,genji buff,shields,barrier nerf,double shields,double shield meta,genji,

Post a Comment

0 Comments