Advertisement

*NEW* Wetline Xtreme Gel clear VS. blue..... YOU MIGHT WANT TO WATCH THIS!

*NEW* Wetline Xtreme Gel clear VS. blue..... YOU MIGHT WANT TO WATCH THIS! I literally saw these NEW Wetline Xtreme gels at my local target YESTERDAY and decided to make a video. The improved fixation formula comes in clear and now BLUE! To my knowledge i am the FIRST to get a video out on the NEW Wetline Xtreme improved fixation formula in BLUE!!!!! It is the battle of the gels!

Obviously I’m new to this so please take it easy on me lol. If you enjoyed this video please give it a thumbs up, leave me a comment, and subscribe to my channel; hit that notification bell for the results! :)

I do not own the rights to this music

Music: Daisy
Musician: Philip E Morris

wetline xtreme,wetline,wetline xtreme gel,new gel,natural hair,wash and go,wash n go,wetline extreme gel,curly hair,hair gel,natural hair products,wet curls,type 4 hair,clear,blue,clear vs blue,review,new and improved,improved fixation,improved formula,wet line,wet line blue,wet line clear,wet line gel,watch this,new wetline xtreme gel,wetline xtreme gel review,4c hair,type 4c hair,wetline xtreme gel 4c hair,wetline xtreme gel natural hair,

Post a Comment

0 Comments