Advertisement

New Mic + New Light Mandatory YouTube Gears Updates

New Mic + New Light  Mandatory YouTube Gears Updates Guys Many Of them request me to change mic , That's why I changed my mic And updated some mandatory gears 🤗

My All gears including Mac and all click the link to watch :



Follow me on Facebook

My WhatsApp num will be updated Shortly


And search the Name in Instagram :ramkannan_utuber

Mail : ramkannanutuber@gmail.com

My channel Gears (includes affiliated links ) if you buy this links I will get some :-)

New Mic : Rode wireless go ( will update link )
Lights and battery are from DigiTech
Sd card is - SanDisk 64 extreme pro

Recorder -
camera -
microphone -
computer -
tripod -
Memory card 1 -
Memory card 2 -
phone -
ups -
powerbank -
recorder battery charger -
Recorder battery -

#Ramkannan #Youtubegears

YouTube,YouTube basic gears,YouTube basic tools,YouTuber,Ramkannan,how to start a YouTube channel,basic mic for YouTube channel,light for YouTube channel,how to increase view in YouTube channel,

Post a Comment

0 Comments