Advertisement

LOVE AND ROMANCE ❤️- SOULMATE REUNION! AN OLD LOVE FLAME RETURNING!

LOVE AND ROMANCE ❤️- SOULMATE REUNION! AN OLD LOVE FLAME RETURNING! Thank you for stopping by and watching! 💞 Please stick around to hear the whole message from your guides! You'll be surprised with the way messages reveal themselves during a reading. Messages may start slow and end up revealing a whole truth as the reading progresses. The spirit guides and angels are amazing in ways they give away messages! I trust that my guides will send the right people to find these messages. All my tarot readings are timeless!

Please, LIKE, SHARE, and SUBSCRIBE to my channel if you would like to see my future videos.

About my way of reading cards:

My channel is called Holistic Tarot for a reason. My goal is to look and show obstacles in client's situation, then have them take a step back to understand the whole situation. To look at the problem holistically, I look for the root cause of conflict and not look at it superficially. I like to think of a holistic life as a wise life; you live a life that you know will be better by looking at the big picture, living life as wholly and being aware of the impact of your action.

I’m an intuitive tarot reader, which means that I not only rely on the meaning of the cards, but I also look at the card’s position and surrounding cards as I read messages. I don’t read reversals, which is another reason why I rely on my intuition. I look at the whole picture and messages I receive from my spirit guides and angels. You'll notice that I don't speak messages fast. I channel them as I receive them ad don't rush. This is why my videos always end up being long even though I try to keep them short!!!

I meditate as I sit down and start shuffling the cards, and ask guides and angels to be with me and guide my hands and my thoughts. This is why I sometimes draw cards before I start recording. It's my way of making sure the guides are ready to speak and give messages. I don't force my guides toward a particular subject. My guides and angels choose messages. This is how general readings are different from personal readings.

My readings will cover your current energy and the theme surrounding you, your life, your work, relationship. I sometimes don’t know what the reading will be about until I start shuffling and drawing cards. I believe that people that come across my videos have been guided to find my channel and view my videos for a reason.

I’ll keep posting videos as I get inspired, or when I feel that my guides have messages for specific people. The readings will be pretty general and could cover any subject. I’ll know who the message is for once I pull out cards. 

I take my tarot readings very seriously. I trust my guides and angels and would never use their loving guidance for something dishonest or something that is against my personal values and believes.

Thank you again for visiting!!! May you walk in the light, surrounded by loving energy and abundance ❤️❤️❤️!!!

Check my most recent readings:








My Facebook page:


#tarotreading #lovetarot #romancetarotreading #generaltarotreading #twinflametarot #tarot #oraclecards #oraclemessages #spiritguidemessages #guidedtarotmessages

RETURNING!

Post a Comment

0 Comments