Advertisement

LATINAS RUSH A SORORITY @ CAL

LATINAS RUSH A SORORITY @ CAL Yes I know Sorority Recruitment Week was like 2 months ago but ya girl had midterms SO enjoy this vlog and all my cute outfits. I find Latinx students rushing a sorority huge because you don’t usually see them in Greek Life so I hope this can inspire others to rush because it’s so much fun and I love being a THETA!!

Feel free to reach out if you have any questions about rushing/Greek life and comment if you want to see more vids. Please appreciate the clownery Alina and I were on during this haha! Hope y’all enjoy and SUBSCRIBE xoxo- Jackylicious

IG/Twitter: @Jackyliciouss

sorority rush week vlog,rush week in my life,rush outfits of the week,bid day vlog,SORORITY RECRUITMENT WEEK,sorority rush,sorority recruitment,rush week outfits,sorority reveal and rush week,greek life in college,college week in my life,rush week in my life 2019,ucberkeley,ucberkeleygreeklife,ucberkeleyrushweek,latinasinsorority,what is sorority recruitment,what to wear for rush,kappa alpha theta,thetagreeklife,jackylicious,thetabidday,ucberkeleyvlog,thetasorority,

Post a Comment

0 Comments