Advertisement

Is Disney Stock a Buy After Strong Earnings and Launch of Disney Plus?

Is Disney Stock a Buy After Strong Earnings and Launch of Disney Plus? Welcome to my world of stocks!!!
My name is Ale, and today, we are talking about Disney Stock to see if I should buy Disney stock after reporting earnings and launching Disney Plus!

My Instagram:


Free Education Playlist: Stock Market Investing for Beginners 2019


Ale's World of Gaming:


Thanks for watching and please subscribe!!! :)

Sources:












and several other sites...

***Please be advised that I am not giving any financial or investing advice. I am not telling anyone how to spend or invest their money. Take all of my videos as my own opinion, as entertainment, and at your own risk.***

disney stock,disney stock news,disney plus,disney plus review,disney stock cnbc,disney earnings,disney earnings call,disney stock price,disney stock analysis,disney stock review,is disney stock a buy?,disney stock 2020,is disney stock a buy 2020,disney stock analysis 2020,disney stock review 2020,disney stock options,dis stock,dis stock analysis,dis stock price,disney stock cnbc bob iger,bob iger cnbc,bob iger interview,the mandalorian review,

Post a Comment

0 Comments