Advertisement

I wish I didn’t look inside the package I was delivering

I wish I didn’t look inside the package I was delivering ZMDE WALLPAPERS:
Follow me @


-
This is a story about the time I needed to make some extra money to buy my girlfriend, Anastasia a Christmas present. I decided to try delivering for Uber Eats since I heard it pays good. I was tipped over $1000 on my first trip but it came at a cost. I ran into two people who had robbed me in the past, except they were in danger. I had to decide whether to help them, or let karma do it's thing...


#animatedstory #storytime #zmde
Music used is by Kevin Macleod

problems,my story animated,stories,animation,short film,alone,storybook,story animated,animated story,truth,world,amazing,zmde,zmde animations,

Post a Comment

0 Comments