Advertisement

I met a kid using a VOICE CHANGER and was SHOCKED when I found out who he was... (he's famous)

I met a kid using a VOICE CHANGER and was SHOCKED when I found out who he was... (he's famous) I met a kid using a VOICE CHANGER and was SHOCKED when I found out who he was... (he's famous)
🔔 Subscribe
🔥 Twitter
🔥 Instagram
🔥 Twitch
🔥 Tik Tok @Formula

Check him out:

I met a kid using a VOICE CHANGER and was SHOCKED when I found out who he was... (he's famous) This streamer was using a voice changer in duos fill until I found out who he really was

Family Friendly Fortnite Content #fortnite

fortnite,family friendly,fortnite family friendly,fortnite funny moments,fortnite item shop,formula,voice changer,fortnite voice changer,voice,changer,famous,kid,kid fortnite,voice changer fortnite,

Post a Comment

0 Comments