Advertisement

I Had A Lot Of Fun Today~~ | TWO REQUESTS, ONE VIDEO | Gacha Giantess |{Read Desc}

I Had A Lot Of Fun Today~~ | TWO REQUESTS, ONE VIDEO | Gacha Giantess |{Read Desc} Guess what I forgot to do? I forgot to pull him out! So he spent almost 2 days in there. then I pulled him out and said sorry. He accepted my apology and we are freinds now! Except that time to time he wants to spend a dew minutes in my panties ;)


Loading...
12
17
20
39
45
49
59
67
79
82
98
100

Hello! Welcome to my channel~~
I'm a giantess, and I do requests.
I crush them.
I fart on them.
I vore them,
I poop them out,
And more!

THIS IS THE ONLY CHANNEL THAT PROVIDES
GACHA ASS AND PUSSY CRUSHES


SO SUBSCRIBE NOW!
HIT THAT LIKE BUTTON
AND SHARE WITH YOUR DIRTY MINDED FRIENDS!

ErRr0Oor,
Shutting,
Down.

Desc}

Post a Comment

0 Comments