Advertisement

How to wash a hand knitted 100% wool sweater- In less than 6 minutes!

How to wash a hand knitted 100% wool sweater- In less than 6 minutes! Hello Knitters,
I've had many customers asking for advice lately on how to wash their hand knitted woolen sweater and most importantly how to prevent bleeding. This video is my technique for washing my sweaters and takes less than 6 minutes! My advice is use vinegar to prevent bleeding, don't keep the sweater in water longer than need be (thats when the bleeding occurs) and let your sweater dry naturally flat so it can regain it's original shape.

Thanks for watching and check out my website which features the pattern for the sweater featured- Italian Cardi and available yarns.




Happy Washing & Knitting

cashmere company,6 minute wash,Hand washing,Quick wash sweater,Lisa Renner,Italian Cardi,100% Wool wash,Wool sweater,No bleed hand washing,hand knitting wash,

Post a Comment

0 Comments