Advertisement

How To Smoke a Brisket

How To Smoke a Brisket Want to smoke a better brisket? Here's my simple method that will get you consistent results each time you smoke a brisket! I have used this method for years and it has yielded moist tender brisket every time!
Step 1: trim off the hard fat and deep fat pockets.
Step 2: trim off silver skin
Step 3: separate point and flat
step 4: remove all fat cap from point
step 5: trim fat cap down to 1/4 inch or so on the flat
step 6: inject
step 7: rub down with 2 layers of rub and smoke at 225 to 250 until internal temp of 140 to 150
step 8: when internal temp reaches 160 ish, wrap in foil with 6oz or so of broth or other liquid. raise smoker temp to 275 or 300
step 9: remove from smoker when internal temp of 210 to 212
step 10: let cool off until steam stops then put back on smoker for 5 to 10 minutes to set bark then slice!

I love showing you the satisfaction and amazing results we get not just from our food we cook, but also from building our smokers ourselves and the experiences we have using them!

I built this smoker 5 years ago and Mack still cooks as good as the day I brought him home!

We all know that seasonings, meat quality, and cooking technique make great food, but the REAL flavor of Savory BBQ comes from the Smoker and the wood you're using!

I developed a rhythm that I have used for running a stick burner that when used with a smoker that is built correctly is almost as good as cruise control!

The BIG Secret is actually 2 things-
1- Having a properly built smoker that has the correct "Tune"
2- Using this proven method for running your smoker

I would love to give you a FREE set of our Smoker Plans that will help you build a smoker that has the exact tune, balance, and ease of use that my own smoker does! Matter of fact, it IS the same smoker I use!

If you want the same results I get when I cook on my reverse flow smoker, click here to Claim your FREE set of Smoker Plans www.SmokerPlans.com or

Brisket

Post a Comment

0 Comments