Advertisement

How did I become a Car Enthusiast? - The Raiti's Rides Early Years

How did I become a Car Enthusiast? - The Raiti's Rides Early Years It's time to go back, waaaaay back to when I was just seven years old. I stopped by my father's mechanic shop after not being there for almost 20 years! This is where I learned my strong work ethic each Saturday working at the shop, but also developed my love for cars. The mechanic shop has changed hands but the main building still exists. Let me show you around and talk bout some of my childhood memories growing up around cars!
Please click the link to get your Raiti's Rides Merch!

cars,tire,tires,truck,trucks,suv,suvs,burnout,smoke,drag strip,drag race,race track,kia,optima,telluride,ford,mustang,gt,cars and coffee,coffee and cars,crash,crush,spin,spinout,flip,crowd,fuel,fire,burn,oil,gas,street race,street outlaws,cop,cops,police,arrest,arrested,jail,prison,ticket,ticketed,steal,sole,stolen,subaru,wrx sti,wrx,sti,corvette,c8,typer,honda,civic,accord,ranger,raptor,toyota,tacoma,tundra,camry,trd,car,meachanic,shop,history,memory,

Post a Comment

0 Comments