Advertisement

{ Hanahaki } ● A fictional disease ● ◇ Japanese Story Time ◇

{ Hanahaki } ● A fictional disease ●  ◇ Japanese Story Time ◇ Special thanks to my bestie Teal for voicing the news reporter
Find her channel here:




Script:

Hanako: September 1st 1994

I'm in a new school with new people. I was shown around by a really nice boy named Ahami Futoski! He is really cute! Like, adorable pretty much! Me and him a friends, and I'm sure he is single as he was hanging round me today and no-one else!
This is Hanako signing off

September 2nd 1994

Made a best friend today! Her name is Sashka Taroku, she is well aware of my crush and is willing to help me out, but something weird was happening today. Everytime Ahami was around me, I would have trouble breathing, like something was blocking my lungs, I've never had a crush before, so it it probably natural

Hanako is signing out

September 3rd 1994

Nothing has gotten better, nothing. It has only gotten worse, Last night I was coughing up petals and the same type of petals have been growing in my skin. I'm in so much pain. I went to the doctors this morning as I was too bad to go to school and they said I had a disease called hanahaki. Hanahaki is a deadly disease that is caused by one-sided love. It can be removed by surgical removal, but then I will stop feeling anything towards Ahami. I don't want that to happen. I may as well tell him how I feel tommorow and get rid of this.

September 4th 1994

Today is the day. The day my hanahaki is cured through love. I'm going to confess to Ahami. I have written him a not and I'm going to place it in his locker later. It is only 6:13am so I still have an hour till I go...

* Crash sfx *
* Siren sfx *

Teal: Breaking news just in!
Hanako Saier was found dead at 3:27pm on Friday 4th September.

No notes were found that could link to her death, but the one note that was found was her asking a boy by the name Ahami Futoski to meet under a cherry tree.

Police and doctor both think something had happened to her lungs as it seemed that she suffocated to death.

Doctor Yui Gatra claims that Hanako was suffering from the deadly disease Hanahaki, as for the petals peicing her skin, but scientists are at the moment looking into that theory.

The Saier family are distraught to the loss of their only child and are stuck in a sticky situation with who will be the next CEO of the saier company.

This is Teal Garmish signing out


Thanks for watching Moaoms!

Story

Post a Comment

0 Comments