Advertisement

Fighting Anxiety and Alcoholism + My Mental Health

Fighting Anxiety and Alcoholism + My Mental Health #DOMINICCIO

instagram: dominic_cio

Hi ets! Being an ambiverted Aries, I found myself, in the past few months being under the influence of alcohol more often than usual. On top of everything, a few days ago the universe gave me some sort of a message through a nightmare (literally), that might change the course of my life in the next few months.

How do I navigate around a Long Distance Relationship?


Are Thais racist? Watch it here to know


Check out my new flat in BKK (i'm just renting btw LOL)


Do you want to know more about my life in Thailand?


Do you want to see me do a Mukbang on Thai food?


If you like my content, I would massively appreciate if you'd like, share and subscribe. Don't forget to click the notification bell, so ya'll know when my next vlog will be.

Thank you :)

anxiety,alcoholism,sober,dreams,weird,universe,mental,health,scorpion,restart,

Post a Comment

0 Comments