Advertisement

Don't Grow Weary!

Don't Grow Weary! This video is an introductory to my new channel, Naomi On Purpose For Purpose. This channel is to encourage and empower women of all ages in the Lord. The Lord had put on my heart to step out and inspire others to (want to) grow in the things of the Lord.

Yes, you may get weary and tired, but God is telling us today, to not faint. He will give us the strength that we need to hold on and take Him at His word. If God said it, you better believe He will do it! Stand in faith and trust again.

If you are interested in checking out my books, or even want to purchase them, please feel free! :) I know they will minster and bless all who reads them. They can be ordered from Amazon.com and Barnsandnoble.com
*Kelly And The Giant Lie Named Mr. Myth
*S.I.N.G.L.E.-But Not Alone
*The Storm (coming soon, 2020)

Weary!

Post a Comment

0 Comments