Advertisement

DIY Wrap Dress from a No-Instructions Pattern! 🙈

DIY Wrap Dress from a No-Instructions Pattern! 🙈 2 free months of Skillshare: ⇠ (& together we shall BEAT Rodavnia!)

Previous DIY from this book!:
My wedding dress!!
Download the pattern!

This was so much fun to make 🙈 And I also REGRET NOTHING about using the floral fabric instead of the orange plaid! I've actually never made a wrap dress before (even though I guess this is sort of a reverse-wrap-dress, as it wraps at the back instead of the front?); anyway, it taught me a lot of good skills!

And if, theoretically, I was to make this into a series - what should I call it? Let me know if you have any good name ideas ;) Puns get extra points, haha!

***** SUPPORT MY VIDEOS *****
👕 Merchandise here:
🔸 Support me on Patreon!
☕️ Buy me a coffee ☕️
🎵 Our podcast: 🎵

******** PATREON SUPPORTERS *********
↓Business Supporters!↓
✂︎ Please support these wonderful small businesses who support my channel! ✂︎

Thrifted Thrills


Oz Yarn


Special, huge thanks to these brilliant humans (my Patreon Producers!)↓
Barbara, Bernice Yu, Bert Nielson, Calvin Coombs, deborah j knickerbocker, eli, Ellen Randerz, Ellie Noyes, JackayCruz on Depop, Jennifer Getter, Jennifer Liu , Laura East, Loushy, Maggie Vincent, Mandy Holland, Marie Minet, Mum & Dad, MustacheDuctTape, S Shoes, Sarah Zaranek, ThisArtyMess, Zoe Andraska 💗

*******

CREDITS

MUSIC
By Epidemic Sound


And
"Joystick" by Digital Math


*******

CAMERA: Canon Powershot G7X Mark ii
Microphone: Zoom H5 recorder
Editing software: Final Cut Pro 10
Sewing Machine: Bernina B 335


*******

Find me elsewhere on the internet!
► WEBSITE
► MERCH
► INSTAGRAM
► TWITTER
► FACEBOOK
► PATREON
► KO-FI

DIY Clothes,Wrap Dress,wrap dress tutorial,Wrap Dress DIY,Annika Victoria,80s Pattern,sewing for beginners,sewing clothes,tutorial,annikavictoria,DIY,handmade,funny,sewing vlog,vlog,seamstress,how to sew,How To,DIY Dress,Stitch House,Upcycle,DIY a wrap dress,wrap dress hacks,make a wrap dress,weird book,pattern,read a pattern,how to use sewing patterns,beginner sewing,diy wrap dress,sewing patterns,diy dress,how to make a wrap dress,wrap dress,

Post a Comment

0 Comments