Advertisement

COOKING with JUNGLE, a VANLIFE special. Proper FOOD in 5 mins. Dedicated to GARY RHODES RIP. Cooking

COOKING with JUNGLE, a VANLIFE special. Proper FOOD in 5 mins. Dedicated to GARY RHODES RIP. Cooking Welcome to my new cookery segment. Cooking with Jungle.
This is a proper cooking show where I cook random shit in random places.
It not posh nosh it's proper nosh, proper nosh for proper people.
None of that arty farty stuff that eamon and bec rustle up just good simple dishes you can throw together in a couple of minutes.
All done in a light hearted manner so join me and see what I rustle up.
Thanks for watching and I hope you all enjoy.
Bon bloody apetite 😘

Cooking,cookery,Vanlife,vlog,travelvlog,vlogging,uk,food,lovely,Gordon Ramsey,Gary Rhodes,West Country,random food,random places,tesco,eggs,vivera,cheese,facon,mushrooms,onion,eamon and bec,max and Lee,camper,van,gas,cordon bleu,arty,cooking with Emma,idiot sandwich,

Post a Comment

0 Comments