Advertisement

Cambodian license renewal in less than an hour!

Cambodian license renewal in less than an hour! A step by step guide for expats to renew Cambodian license. Drivers license service center is located at the 2nd level of Aeon Mall 2 in Sensok.

Here are the 3 requirements in renewing Cambodian license for expat:

1. Passport
2. Old Cambodia license
3. Your local drivers license from your country

You need also to pay as follows:

1. Photocopy of 3 requirements - 1,000 Riels
2. Medical certificate (eye test) - 10,000 Riels
3. Drivers License renewal fee - 30,000 Riels

Hope this video helps and ill take this opportunity also to please subscribe to my channel. Thanks!

Note: Renewal procedure & requirements are subject to change. This is only my experience when I renewed my driver's license in November 2019.

Please subscribe to my channel:

Drivers License,Phnom Penh,expat,Aeon Mall 2,Cambodia,Service Center,Pinoy,Filipino,OFW,

Post a Comment

0 Comments