Advertisement

BTS Jungkook FF (werewolf) ‘Care For Me’ | Ep. 8

BTS Jungkook FF (werewolf) ‘Care For Me’ | Ep. 8 You wanna know something? I had finished writing episodes 1-10 (except 7) but I spontaneously added a couple of things to this episode to make it longer and now I have to completely rewrite episode 9 🤦‍♀️ Why do I keep doing this to myself? 🙄🙄


Synopsis:
Y/N was adopted when she was only two years old. Her adoptive parents are always on business trips and therefore barely home. She is used to being independent and taking care of herself, especially since her friends turned on her after she shared her one and only secret with them. As an outcast she learned to keep to herself and not to trust anybody, not even the handsome stranger that helped her out. Apart from all the endless questions about her past and her secret, she now has to deal with new feelings and an inner war as her world is turned upside-down…Jungkook is the next Alpha of his pack but can’t take over unless he finds his mate. He goes out to look for her and meets Y/N but is incapable of identifying her as his mate or even a werewolf. His confusion and curiosity lead him to spend more time with her and hopefully find the answers he’s looking for…


English isn’t my first language so I hope my grammar isn’t too bad 😰


If you liked this video please give it a 👍 and subscribe 💕
I post every Tuesday and Friday 💚


The story is mine, please don’t copy my work.

I do not own any picture our audio in this video.

All credits to the rightful owners.


Music
All SMYANG covers


Piano:


Music box:

Me’

Post a Comment

0 Comments